Articles on this Page
- 07/12/17--09:02: _SK Telecom has a cr...
- 07/12/17--10:26: _Vodafone explores s...
- 08/09/17--09:45: _Nokia Bell Labs sho...
- 08/15/17--08:19: _NEC/Netcracker, Red...
- 09/19/17--04:39: _Huawei looks to the...
- 10/24/17--04:08: _Three makes moves i...
- 11/21/17--05:49: _ONAP sparks up its ...
- 11/30/17--04:08: _Virtualization is g...
- 02/23/18--05:06: _Huawei looks to the...
- 04/26/18--08:52: _Ericsson gets its o...
- 05/29/18--02:46: _Airship launched by...
- 06/07/18--05:20: _BT decides to resel...
- 06/13/18--07:46: _VodafoneZiggo tells...
- 07/04/18--02:11: _Exploring the benef...
- 08/17/18--03:42: _Network slicing can...
- 09/05/18--03:10: _Ericsson upgrades R...
- 09/07/18--04:10: _CityFibre taunts ri...
- 10/30/18--03:15: _Nokia launches some...
- 11/12/18--04:12: _Italians clearly ar...
- 12/03/18--04:01: _Dell flies through ...
- 07/12/17--09:02: SK Telecom has a crack at the interoperability puzzle
- 07/12/17--10:26: Vodafone explores software-defined radio with a squeeze of Lime
- 08/09/17--09:45: Nokia Bell Labs shows off its big new aaS
- 09/19/17--04:39: Huawei looks to the power of slicing and dicing
- 10/24/17--04:08: Three makes moves in the telco cloud space
- 11/21/17--05:49: ONAP sparks up its first release – Amsterdam
- 11/30/17--04:08: Virtualization is going to happen, but that isn’t the point
- 02/23/18--05:06: Huawei looks to the cloud for MWC inspiration
- 04/26/18--08:52: Ericsson gets its own Windy Italian job
- 05/29/18--02:46: Airship launched by AT&T and SK Telecom
- 06/07/18--05:20: BT decides to resell some Cisco SD-WAN gear
- 06/13/18--07:46: VodafoneZiggo tells operators to virtualize fast
- 07/04/18--02:11: Exploring the benefits of digitalisation
- 09/07/18--04:10: CityFibre taunts rivals with 10 Gbps speeds claim
- 10/30/18--03:15: Nokia launches some actual applications for SDN
- 11/12/18--04:12: Italians clearly aren’t that suspicious of Huawei
- 12/03/18--04:01: Dell flies through Q3 with 15% revenue growth
SK Telecom has launched T-MANO, an NFV MANO platform, its own take on the all-important business of orchestrating the virtualized telecoms world.
Vodafone group is enlisting the help of UK outfit Lime Microsystems to develop software-defined radio platform that supports its open RAN ambitions.
Nokia Bell Labs has shocked the world with the invention of another aaS, this time targeting the big, wide world of 5G.
NEC and Netcracker have announced a new tie up with Red Hat, Juniper Networks and Dell EMC to offer an end-to-end multivendor 5G-ready virtualization platform in Malaysia.
Speaking at the New-Generation Internet Infrastructure Forum in Beijing, Huawei has announced a new innovation project looking at 5G power slicing technologies.
Mycom OSI has announced it has been selected to assure Three UK’s next generation core network which deploys NFV and SDN, as part of what it claims is the world’s first Telco Cloud.
The Open Network Automation Platform has served up its first release, which is designed to to offer a unified architecture for network automation.
A question was raised at The Great Telco Debate event which caused a stir: will virtualization make telcos agile and competitive? Of course it will, but it needs to happen faster was the feedback.
Ericsson has gone for IoT, Nokia is gunning for smart cities and now Huawei has unveiled its script for Mobile World Congress; cloud.
Ericsson has announced it has won a contract to virtualise and upgrade the core network of Italian operator Wind Tre as part of the 5G-evolution core modernization strategy.
AT&T and SK Telecom have jointly announced the launch of a new open infrastructure project called Airship, intended to simplify the process of deploying cloud infrastructure.
UK telco group BT has launched a new global managed service based around Cisco software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) kit.
The approach of 5G brings with it the promise of a whole range of exciting new use cases. But before we strap on our VR headsets, the operators need to create networks that live up to the promises.
At a time of fierce competition coupled with declining revenues, mobile operators and MVNOs are digitising their businesses to boost efficiency and offer better services to customers.
Analyst firm ABI research has had a bit of a spreadsheet frenzy and come to the conclusion that network slicing can create $66 billion of fresh commercial opportunities for telcos.
Ahead of MWC Americas Ericsson has embarked on a frenzy of announcements around its core product offering.
CityFibre has announced a partnership with Calix to deliver, what it claims, would be the world’s only Software Defined Access (SDA) operating system across, delivering mouth-watering speeds across its fibre network.
All the hype surrounding software-defined networking is finally starting to yield some tangible results in the form of three apps from Nokia.
Despite governments around the world turning against Chinese vendors, Telecom Italia has agreed a new partnership with Huawei based on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology.
Dell Technologies has reported its financials for the third quarter of 2018, with few complaining over 15% revenue growth to $22.5 billion.