Articles on this Page
- 11/21/17--05:49: _ONAP sparks up its ...
- 11/30/17--04:08: _Virtualization is g...
- 02/23/18--05:06: _Huawei looks to the...
- 04/26/18--08:52: _Ericsson gets its o...
- 05/29/18--02:46: _Airship launched by...
- 06/07/18--05:20: _BT decides to resel...
- 06/13/18--07:46: _VodafoneZiggo tells...
- 07/04/18--02:11: _Exploring the benef...
- 08/17/18--03:42: _Network slicing can...
- 09/05/18--03:10: _Ericsson upgrades R...
- 09/07/18--04:10: _CityFibre taunts ri...
- 10/30/18--03:15: _Nokia launches some...
- 11/12/18--04:12: _Italians clearly ar...
- 12/03/18--04:01: _Dell flies through ...
- 11/21/17--05:49: ONAP sparks up its first release – Amsterdam
- 11/30/17--04:08: Virtualization is going to happen, but that isn’t the point
- 02/23/18--05:06: Huawei looks to the cloud for MWC inspiration
- 04/26/18--08:52: Ericsson gets its own Windy Italian job
- 05/29/18--02:46: Airship launched by AT&T and SK Telecom
- 06/07/18--05:20: BT decides to resell some Cisco SD-WAN gear
- 06/13/18--07:46: VodafoneZiggo tells operators to virtualize fast
- 07/04/18--02:11: Exploring the benefits of digitalisation
- 09/07/18--04:10: CityFibre taunts rivals with 10 Gbps speeds claim
- 10/30/18--03:15: Nokia launches some actual applications for SDN
- 11/12/18--04:12: Italians clearly aren’t that suspicious of Huawei
- 12/03/18--04:01: Dell flies through Q3 with 15% revenue growth
The Open Network Automation Platform has served up its first release, which is designed to to offer a unified architecture for network automation.
A question was raised at The Great Telco Debate event which caused a stir: will virtualization make telcos agile and competitive? Of course it will, but it needs to happen faster was the feedback.
Ericsson has gone for IoT, Nokia is gunning for smart cities and now Huawei has unveiled its script for Mobile World Congress; cloud.
Ericsson has announced it has won a contract to virtualise and upgrade the core network of Italian operator Wind Tre as part of the 5G-evolution core modernization strategy.
AT&T and SK Telecom have jointly announced the launch of a new open infrastructure project called Airship, intended to simplify the process of deploying cloud infrastructure.
UK telco group BT has launched a new global managed service based around Cisco software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) kit.
The approach of 5G brings with it the promise of a whole range of exciting new use cases. But before we strap on our VR headsets, the operators need to create networks that live up to the promises.
At a time of fierce competition coupled with declining revenues, mobile operators and MVNOs are digitising their businesses to boost efficiency and offer better services to customers.
Analyst firm ABI research has had a bit of a spreadsheet frenzy and come to the conclusion that network slicing can create $66 billion of fresh commercial opportunities for telcos.
Ahead of MWC Americas Ericsson has embarked on a frenzy of announcements around its core product offering.
CityFibre has announced a partnership with Calix to deliver, what it claims, would be the world’s only Software Defined Access (SDA) operating system across, delivering mouth-watering speeds across its fibre network.
All the hype surrounding software-defined networking is finally starting to yield some tangible results in the form of three apps from Nokia.
Despite governments around the world turning against Chinese vendors, Telecom Italia has agreed a new partnership with Huawei based on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology.
Dell Technologies has reported its financials for the third quarter of 2018, with few complaining over 15% revenue growth to $22.5 billion.