Articles on this Page
- 08/24/16--07:18: _Red Hat launches it...
- 10/20/16--02:55: _Ericsson and Red Ha...
- 10/28/16--03:15: _NFV market forecast...
- 11/03/16--08:07: _Telefónica and Noki...
- 11/08/16--03:45: _AT&T, Colt and Oran...
- 01/30/17--06:00: _Huawei bags starrin...
- 04/04/17--07:48: _OPNFV Danube releas...
- 04/06/17--04:16: _Red Hat’s telecoms ...
- 05/09/17--03:05: _Ericsson launches D...
- 05/15/17--03:50: _Bewildering complex...
- 05/23/17--03:13: _Role reversal as Er...
- 05/31/17--04:30: _Ericsson appoints l...
- 06/02/17--04:47: _Vodafone would like...
- 06/05/17--05:00: _AT&T boosts in-hous...
- 07/12/17--09:02: _SK Telecom has a cr...
- 07/12/17--10:26: _Vodafone explores s...
- 08/09/17--09:45: _Nokia Bell Labs sho...
- 08/15/17--08:19: _NEC/Netcracker, Red...
- 09/19/17--04:39: _Huawei looks to the...
- 10/24/17--04:08: _Three makes moves i...
- 08/24/16--07:18: Red Hat launches its latest KVM virtualization platform
- 10/20/16--02:55: Ericsson and Red Hat share some open sauce
- 10/28/16--03:15: NFV market forecast to grow 33% per year until 2020, driven by IoT
- 11/03/16--08:07: Telefónica and Nokia embark on a virtual route to the cloud
- 11/08/16--03:45: AT&T, Colt and Orange have a virtualization party
- 01/30/17--06:00: Huawei bags starring role in Telefónica’s Unica project
- 04/04/17--07:48: OPNFV Danube release aims to cure the upstream blues
- 05/23/17--03:13: Role reversal as Ericsson plays customer to vendor AT&T
- 05/31/17--04:30: Ericsson appoints lifer Erik Ekudden as Group CTO
- 06/02/17--04:47: Vodafone would like to see more urgency from vendors on NFV
- 07/12/17--09:02: SK Telecom has a crack at the interoperability puzzle
- 07/12/17--10:26: Vodafone explores software-defined radio with a squeeze of Lime
- 08/09/17--09:45: Nokia Bell Labs shows off its big new aaS
- 09/19/17--04:39: Huawei looks to the power of slicing and dicing
- 10/24/17--04:08: Three makes moves in the telco cloud space
Red Hat has announced the general availability of Red Hat Virtualization 4, its latest Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -powered virtualization platform.
Having struggled to come to terms with Cisco’s betrayal, Ericsson has decided to have a rebound fling with Red Hat. Go girlfriend!
A new report has had a look at the market for network function virtualization (NFV) and reckons it’s due for a growth spurt.
Finnish kit vendor Nokia must be virtually delighted, after Telefónica went and deployed a whole bunch of its virtualized router technology.
Wholesale operator Colt has claimed its position as the network for networks after doing some SDN and NFV cleverness with AT&T. Coincidentally, Orange announced the launch of an SDN project at the exact same time.
Telefónica has announced a new partnership with Huawei which will see the Chinese giant take a prominent role in its Unica project.
The Open Platform for NFV project has unveiled its fourth release, named Danube, that aims to work better with other open source projects and improve NFV testing.
Open source software vendor company Red Hat revealed in its recent Q4/FY earnings that telecoms was its top vertical.
Ericsson says the launch of its new Dynamic Orchestration solution is also a strategic milestone in its quest to become a digital transformation player.
On the opening morning of the TM Forum Live 2017 event a succession of operators and vendors lined up to give their take on how virtualization is progressing.
In case you weren’t aware AT&T has its own line in on-demand network services and the latest customer is none other than giant networking vendor Ericsson.
Swedish kit vendor Ericsson has announced the promotion of Erik Ekudden, who has been with the company for 24 years, to Chief Technology Officer.
We’re heading in the right direction on virtualized network functions, according to Vodafone, but vendors could do more to become ‘cloud-native’.
Giant US operator AT&T has continued its quest for self-reliance in the virtualization era with the acquisition of Vyatta Software from Brocade.
SK Telecom has launched T-MANO, an NFV MANO platform, its own take on the all-important business of orchestrating the virtualized telecoms world.
Vodafone group is enlisting the help of UK outfit Lime Microsystems to develop software-defined radio platform that supports its open RAN ambitions.
Nokia Bell Labs has shocked the world with the invention of another aaS, this time targeting the big, wide world of 5G.
NEC and Netcracker have announced a new tie up with Red Hat, Juniper Networks and Dell EMC to offer an end-to-end multivendor 5G-ready virtualization platform in Malaysia.
Speaking at the New-Generation Internet Infrastructure Forum in Beijing, Huawei has announced a new innovation project looking at 5G power slicing technologies.
Mycom OSI has announced it has been selected to assure Three UK’s next generation core network which deploys NFV and SDN, as part of what it claims is the world’s first Telco Cloud.